Sign In

NBN Consulting

NBN Consulting

Category:

Product Description

The National Broadband Network (NBN) is a next-generation, high-speed broadband network designed to offer wholesale speeds of up to 100Mbps (expandable to 1Gbps) to 93 per cent of Australian premises by 2021. The remaining 7 per cent of premises are expected to receive high-speed broadband at 12Mbps via fixed-wireless and satellite.

 

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Add Review

Add Review

Be the first to review “NBN Consulting”

Your email address will not be published.